AC Goldman, an established ICT company and subcontractor of CSIRT, in collaboration with Silensec, a management consulting technologies services and training company specialized in information security, want to hire a C/C++ Software Developer who will be reporting to a joint consortium for the development of innovative software applications targeting financial and critical infrastructure organisations.
· Develop modular and testable components and systems related to low level platforms
· Build systems for digesting, transforming and harmonizing large amounts of complex data structures
· Work on projects related to system level mechanics including but not limited to virtualization, instrumentation and resource monitoring on multiple platforms.
Required Qualifications and Experience
· 5+ years experience in working with languages like C or C++
· Experience in working with data storage systems (SQL and NoSQL)
· BSc or higher in Computer Science or similar field
· Strong programming skills with good program solving and debugging abilities.
· Clear understanding in the design and development of components capable of parsing highly complex data structures in C/C++
· Thorough understanding of messaging queue systems and asynchronous services
· A solid understanding of secure coding and best practices
· Disciplined approach to testing, documentation and quality assurance
· Clear understanding of low level processor architectures such as x86, x86_64 and ARM
· Experience in developing middle end and back end components for compilers (register allocation, data flow analysis, optimization, etc)
· Understanding of instrumentation mechanics on both Windows and UNIX environments
· Solid system level understanding of Windows and UNIX system internals
· Experience in developing disassembler, hypervisor and instrumentation components
· Experience with user/kernel level debugging and software reverse engineering
Submission and Review
To apply send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Submitted documents filename(s) must contain your first, middle (if applicable) and last name
· Successful applicants will be asked to take a technical interview and exercise to qualify to the next stage